Monday, June 15, 2009

Finding money



I had a dream that I was picking up money on the street. I mean a lot. We were walking and I was finding these wet notes, under rocks and in little spaces that nobody else would see, but were really obvious to me. After the walk, I was really happy, we were amazed at how little effort had been put in to discovery these notes. Not a fortune, but enough to make tomorrow seem easy. I went on website to see what it means....
here is the quote. "To see or win money in your dream, indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money may represent confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is frequently a symbol for sexuality and power." Okay. So... That's ah... Fine. I should add - I did wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment